There is an expectation and requirement for businesses to move beyond strategy to strong, measurable delivery. EQUIBT has helped many clients achieve this by using a number of methodologies, including Lean and Six Sigma, focusing on delivering actionable, sustainable change across their Vital Signs™.
Through the evaluation of the clients unique Vital Signs™, the activities required to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and brand are identified. Typically, the Vital Signs™ evaluation would include:
- Campaign Process and Channel Management
- Proposition and Segmentation
- Consumer Insights
- Brand Portfolio Management
Each activity identified through the Vital Signs™ will require a tailor-made solution to enable the design and deployment of systems and processes to be delivered. The result is faster, better outcomes with sustainable cost management. Typically, activities identified would include:
Market, brand and customer
Planning and plan execution quality
Brand portfolio and identity management and rebranding
Internal branding alignment with program operations
Team and supplier/agencies roles, responsibilities, outcomes
Process and performance reporting
- Project and initiative prioritisation
- Marketing and brand asset management & automation tools
- Definition and performance of the marketing function
- Cross-functional working and supplier/agency contribution
- Measuring performance and automation of reporting
- Brand performance and establishing KPI’s
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, please contact us.